Çelikel Education Foundation General Disclosure About Protection of Personal Data
We, as Çelikel Eğitim Vakfı (“hereinafter referred as ÇEV”), are sensitive and careful about protection of your personal data in accordance with law no.6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”, “Law”) which was entered into force on 07.04.2016.
Our mission via Personal data processing conducted by ÇEV in accordance with the law is to inform our donors, scholars, employees, employee nominees, foundation representatives, visitors, authorities and officials of the partner companies; and third parties of personal data processed by ÇEV.
We, as ÇEV, are processing and storing all of the personal data that you sent to our donors, ÇEV Management/Security Department, Foundation/Public Universities and solution partners and every kind of personal data belonging to people related to ÇEV in accordance with the law and within the frame of the explanation below and limits specified by the regulations. We use your personal data within the limits of regulations as “Data Supervisor” in this scope; Moreover, we grant access to our employees and related business partners and their employees up to necessary extent.
- DATA SUPERSIVOR AND REPRESENTATIVE
Your personal data will be processed by ÇEV within the scope of the explanation in this document in accordance with the law (KVKK).
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your collected personal data shall be processed in order to ;
- fulfill necessary operations by our departments to make you benefit from the activities conducted by ÇEV,
- ensure the execution of project and service policies of ÇEV,
- provide commercial and legal safety for our Foundation and the people whom we have mutual coordination with,
- and within the scope of terms and purposes about processing of personal data mentioned in the 5th and 6th articles of the law for operation of activities to realize objectives of our Foundation.
- WHOM TO CONVEY PERSONAL DATA AND THE PURPOSE OF IT
In order to benefit you from the activities carried out by ÇEV, to ensure the execution of ÇEV project and service policies and to realize our foundation objectives; your collected personal data may be conveyed limited to the purposes specified in the personal data processing conditions and objectives specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law to the universities, schools, NGOs, public institutions and organizations that we cooperate; real and legal persons operating in the private sector; partner organizations and domestic and overseas institutions that we cooperate and procure service in order to execute our activities; banks and other 3. Parties.
- METHOD AND LEGAL REASON OF COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is to be collected by ÇEV through different channels such as website and physical channels; within the framework of legal requirements arising and enforced based on the applicable legislation, contract, demand, commercial custom and good faith applied to commercial services and commercial activities carried out using these channels.
Your personal data is to be processed and conveyed within the scope of terms and purposes about processing of personal data mentioned in the 5th and 6th articles of the law and with the purposes that are stated in the 2nd and 3rd articles of this explanation document.
- RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA OWNER IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
In case you send us a request regarding to your rights as a personal data owner, ÇEV will conclude your request free of charge as soon as possible, in 30 days maximum, according to type of the request. Your request shall be accepted or rejected in accordance with our examination that we complete as data supervisor; in case of rejection, the reason will be specified. The answer will be delivered in written form or by means of electronic media.
In this scope, personal data owners have following rights:
- Knowing if the personal data was processed or not,
- Requesting information in case personal data is processed,
- Knowing the purpose of the processing the personal data and whether it is used in accordance with this purpose or not,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is conveyed domestically or abroad.
- Requesting the correction of personal data in case of mistake or missing information, and requesting that third parties to whom personal data is conveyed are informed about this,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing have been eliminated in accordance with the law and other relevant provisions of the law, and the right to request that the transaction made in this scope be notified to the third parties where the personal data is transferred.
- Objection to the emergence of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems.
- Requesting that damage is covered in case person suffers by abuse of personal data illegally.
You must Submit your request to use your rights mentioned above in written form or in other ways stated by the Board of Personal Data Protection in accordance with Article 13, Section 1 of the Law.
Since ÇEV is responsible to keep records and documents related to the transactions performed with employees, business partners and other related third parties within the scope of the legal regulations for a certain period of time; in case you request that your personal data is deleted or destroyed, it will be fulfilled at the end of the period.
In order to use your rights which are mentioned above, you need to submit your request to the address of Saray Mah. Site Yolu Sk. No:5 Ümraniye/ISTANBUL with necessary information and documents to prove your identity and you also need to specify the rights you wish to use in scope of the 11th article of the law.